M&R Engineering specializes in high-quality custom Nylon Plastic Part Machining for industrial use. We have the capacity to produce a wide range of precision machined parts that will exceed your expectations.
When To Use Nylon Plastic Part Machining
Many industrial applications utilize Nylon. It is a versatile polymer that performs at a high wear resistance and high abrasion resistance. In addition, Nylon has high resistance to corrosion, chemicals, oils, and other contaminants. Lastly, it is lightweight, strong, tough, and is available in compounds that meet FDA and USDA standards. Nylon is the ideal material for parts used in demanding industrial applications because it is easy to machine, extrude, and mold. This plastic is fairly inexpensive.
M&R Engineering can assist you with your plastic machining needs. Contact us to learn more about how Nylon and plastic CNC turning can benefit your project.
- Design assistance and CAD drawings
- Precision CNC machining, milling and turning for all shapes and sizes, including complex shapes
- All quantities from prototype and short run to full production runs
- Secondary operations, including assembly, forming and sanding
- Rollers & industrial wheels
R&B Plastics, an M&R Engineering Company
In 2007, M&R Engineering acquired R&B Plastics to expand capabilities into high precision CNC machined Plastic parts. To this day, we deliver high quality parts to R&B customers.