Nylon MachiningR&B Plastics, an M&R Engineering Company, manufactures high quality custom machined nylon parts for industrial use. We have the capacity to produce a wide range of precision machined parts that will meet or exceed your expectations. Nylon is one of the most popular plastics used for industrial parts. It is low cost and can be precision machined to the tightest tolerances. It is a versatile polymer that exhibits high wear resistance, high abrasion resistance, and high resistance to corrosion, chemicals, oils, and other contaminants. In addition, it is lightweight, strong, tough, and is available in compounds that meet FDA and USDA standards. When coupled with its ease of machining, extruding, molding, and casting, it is an ideal material for parts used in demanding industrial applications.
Nylon Machining Capabilities
- Design assistance and CAD drawings
- Precision CNC machining, milling and turning for all shapes and sizes, including complex shapes
- All quantities from prototype and short run to full production runs
- Secondary operations, including assembly, forming and sanding
- Rollers & industrial wheels
R&B Plastics, an M&R Engineering Company
In 2007, M&R Engineering acquired R&B Plastics to expand capabilities into high precision CNC machined Plastic parts. To this day, we deliver high quality parts to R&B customers.